If your unit is not operating, please refer to your User Manual before contacting our Customer Service Center. For any damage or repair work required, please do not return your product to the store where it was purchased.
RETURN / REPAIR POLICY
Customers must call our Customer Service Center and ask for a Return / Repair Authorization Number before sending the product to the Service Center. Returned products must be shipped with original packaging including the polystyrene packing material and all defective parts. Please contact our Customer Service Center for assistance in handling your case.
RETURN / REPAIR PROCEDURE
For further assistance to better provide the most convenient product warranty support please provide us the following information when contacting us:
- Product Owner complete legal name.
- Product Model Number
- Product Model Code
- Proof of purchase date from authorized retailer (receipt)
- Call Customer Service for your local return location address 800-678-7873
- Customer Service will provide a Return/Repair Authorization number.
- Make a copy of your proof of purchase receipt
- Pack the defective unit in its original packaging including the polystyrene foam and include the unit and all defective parts.
- Attach the copy of your Proof of Purchase (receipt) to the outside of the box (clearly visible), together with the Return / Repair Authorization Number.
- Ship the package to the Service Center.
PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries that do not have the Proof of Purchase (copy of receipt) and Return / Repair Authorization Number attached clearly to the outside of the box, will not be accepted by the Service Center.
IMPORTANT: Customers must call customer service and ask for the return authorization number before sending the product to the service center.
For all other inquiries please email email@example.com